Hello friends, Since this site is more concentrate on Blogging via Blogger, It doesn’t mean that all the Blogger widgets are for Blogger only. you can add it in WordPress also. Every blogging platform gives you the option to add third party gadgets. In case Of wordpress, it is easy to add a html/javscript gadget.
For adding wordpress widget, Follow these easy steps:
Must read : List of Widgets which can be implement in wordpress
Steps for adding widgets in WordPress :
- Go to Word press Dashboard
- Click on appearance as shown in below fig.
|Drag text in sidebar shown up in Right|
- After clicking on apperance Click on widgets.
- Now select text widget and drag it in the right side named sidebar
- Now you can write title as you wish and in copy any Blogger widget code from my tutorial
- Now click on save. m sharing another pic showing this process.
- You may re arrange widgets same as happens in Blogger.
- All done”!!!! Go and keep adding useful widgets for your blog/website.