It will help you to get the organic traffic from the web. because your posts will be indexed by Google and will start improving its position in the search result.
How to submit Blogger sitemap to Google
- Go to Google webmaster tools and give your gmail id and password for sign in
- Now you will see list of Blogspot Blogs you own click on the blog (Blog title ) for which you want to submit Blogger sitemap
- Now click on the sitemap button as you see on the right side as shown in below figure
- you will see an option of add/test sitemap on the top right side. Click on that
- Now add the below code and click on submit sitemap. if you have blogger posts less than 500.
- Done…!! you have successfully submitted Blogger sitemap to Google.
Please Read – If your Blog contains more than 500 posts then you need to add below code and then press Submit sitemap
If you are facing any issue kindly let me know in the comment section.