As we are aware of the point that every website needs a large number of back links for the good ranking in search result. It is a challenging job for an seo to make good number of do follow back links from high page rank sites. I mentioned here links as do follow . are you aware of it ? ok let me explain: This article will help you to clearly understand the basic difference between dofollow and nofollow backlinks for a website.
There are two types of inbound and outbound links namely :
- Do follow links
- No follow links
Do follow Links :
Some Points for Do follow Links :
- Website gets more comments
- Attracts more visitors from the other website
- Website gets more popularity day by day
- Better for seo point of view for enhancing the page rank
- You will Get Lots of Spammy Comments for your website
- Takes a Lot of Time to Moderate All of The Comments.
No follow Links :
- Spammers will not spam on your blog
- Less time required to moderate comments
- only genuine and interested visitors will post comments.
- Fewer amounts of total comments as visitors will not prefer to comment on your site as the link will be no follow.